Humex is a potassium salt of humic acid from high grade Leonardite. It is a high-quality plant stimulant and soil conditioner and can be applied in landscape and garden as well as for all agricultural and horticultural plants.
It also could stimulate seed germination. Its solubility is excellent, could be easily used with drip irrigation or sprayer for foliar application.
- Stimulate plant growth
- Promote root development
- Stimulate seed germination. .
- Increase yield and improves quality of plants
- Improve nutrient uptake through the leaves and roots
- Improve the effectiveness of pesticides
- Soil conditioner. Improve the soil structure
- Fertilizer efficiency promoter.
- Increase capacities of water holding and cation exchange
- Reduce pesticide residue
- Prevent soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions
Humic Acid (Dry Basis)
Potassium( K2O )
(Zn, Cu, Fe, B, Mg, Mn)
For foliar spray:
- Mix 2-3gms of Humex with 1 liter of water in a bottle.
- Shake vigorously until it dissolves completely.
- Fill it in a sprayer and spray on the plant's leaves nicely.
- The best time for the spray is during evening hours.
- Avoid spraying during the daytime when there is heat or direct sunlight.
For soil application:
- Take a full tablespoon of Humex .
- Spread it evenly on the soil around your plant.
- Cover it with some extra soil.
- Put enough amount of water just to wet the soil, make sure it doesn't leak out from the bottom of the pot.
- Repeat it every 15 days for good results.