No Products in the Cart
Each packet contain 30 Seeds with 98 % purity. And a germination rate of minimum 70%.
The small seeds should not be buried too deeply-when sowing cover with a light dusting of soil, approximately ⅛" or less. Keep the soil well-moistened and moderately warm (between 14-18°C), which should occur between 18-28 days.
Grow media needs to be well-drained with a pH from 6.0 to 6.5 is ideal.
Don't plant where tomatoes, potatoes, peppers or eggplant have been grown recently (Verticillium Rot)
Strawberries require a loose, loamy, slightly acidic soil and full sun to achieve peak berry quality, but they will tolerate a variety of soil conditions as long as they have adequate drainage.
Also, it is a great idea to lay the mulching film on the soil as it greatly reduces the need for weeding.
The most important things to remember about germinating strawberry seeds:
1. Do not let the media dry out during this process
2. Do not cover the seed, light aids germination
3. Use a well-drained mix. We do not recommend using garden soil unless it is sterilized. Add sand or perlite to aid in drainage.
4. A mix with peat is preferred to other media due to the pH requirements of strawberries. Strawberries need a pH of 6.5 to 6.8. We have used coir but some source of coir have excessively high amounts of salt.
Here are reasons to consider using vermicompost in your germination mix, for strawberry seeds or for any garden seed.
1. Adds nutrition and many minerals to the mix
2. Has been shown to increase germination of seeds
3. Has been shown to protect seedlings from several diseases and insect pests.
4. Adds beneficial microorganisms to the media
You can expect first fruiting from your plants after around 14-16 weeks of sowing seeds.
Store seeds in airtight waterproof containers. Store in the refrigerator for short-term, freeze for long term storage. Best stored in a freezer that is not opened frequently.
Germination will be improved by preconditioning seeds. This is done by freezing the seed for at least 3-4 weeks before sowing.
Not Received any one order till
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I would like to let you know that both of your orders have reached your locality in Kashmir, but for some reason, they are unable to deliver the order. If you know the 'Ecom Express Courier' office you can self-collect from there to save time. We're already communicating with them to deliver the shipment as soon as the issue gets resolved.