Vermicompost is a 100% natural & organic fertilizer which is heavily loaded with different nutrients and microorganisms which are beneficial for plants to attain a proper healthy development.
What is Vermicompost?
Vermicompost is the product of the decomposition process using various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms, to create a mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials, and wormcast.
Vermicompost contains water-soluble nutrients and is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner. It is used in farming and small scale sustainable, organic farming.
Benefits of using Vermicompost:
- This highly improves the soil aeration and water holding capacity.
- Maintains the optimum soil pH level that is required for the plant growth.
- Contains all macro & micro-nutrients that are required for the complete development of a plant.
- Easily absorbed and assimilated by the plants as it doesn't contains any chemicals.
- Provides enhanced immunity against Plant Stress and Diseases, also helps increase the yield capacity.
Dosage / Directions to Use:
- For Potted Plants mix 30-40% Vermicompost with soil.
- For existing plants, loosen the soil around the plant, make a 1-inch layer over topsoil & water it immediately.
- For open grounds, make a 1-inch layer over topsoil, and mix well before sowing. Water it immediately.
- Every 2 Weeks use Vermicompost for healthy growth of your green friends.
- Lawn & Planting Beds: 0.25 inch to 0.5 inch layer once in 3 months.